Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Last Week is a Blur

I haven't posted anything about last week because I don't really remember much. Brax was out of school Monday and Tuesday with half days the rest of the week due to Parent, Teacher, Student Conferences. I learned he has come a long way in the 2.5 months we've lived here. He's catching up quickly!

Last Tuesday night Branden went ice skating for the 1st time ever. I didn't know he'd never gone before. He said he took some girl out because he started spinning and couldn't stop, then fell down! He said it was a lot of fun even though he hung on the wall a lot. My family used to skate a lot in the winters, so maybe I could talk him into going skating again.

The reason the week has been a blur is because I have been sick, yet again! I have this cough that is killing my throat and I think I'm better then get really sick again. I guess maybe it's supposed to be that way for now. I also have a constant headache. I'm sure it'll go away soon!

We did have a lot of fun Sunday night. Branden's aunt and uncle invited us over for dinner. We ate and they asked Branden a lot of questions about his mission. It was a lot of fun and I learned things I didn't know. We were there for 3 hours. We watched the kids play, talked, and Branden helped his cousin with homework. He loves math, so it was good for him. Anyway, short post, but that's all I have to say for now!

No comments: