Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Found Hobby

Well, I have been working for days on making fabric flowers. It doesn't make sense to me because I don't have any girls. Who do I make them for? Part of them are for our niece for her birthday, but it isn't until December. I just got addicted and can't stop. I can wear some of them myself so I guess that works. Why I'm so addicted I have no idea! I have included a few pictures of bows I've made. Realize it's only a small portion and I've made at least 20 in the past few days. This is really going to be a problem.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

They are seriously so cute, I can't wait to see them all!

val said...

Really cute, I have 2 girls and have been thinking I need to learn how to make some, I never seem to have the right colors when I want some.