Friday, January 21, 2011

Just an Update

Life is mostly normal at the Anderson household. I did go to the doctor and found out that I was bleeding like crazy for some reason. I bled for 15 days heavily and had a 3 day break then started again. I'm on day 7 of cycle #2 in the last 3 weeks. The doctor just says it's because my hormones are out of whack. I'm going to try a new fertility drug. I keep changing my mind on trying more or not. For now, I'm going to continue to try. We'll have to see how these new pills react with my body. With the last ones, I felt normal.

I got the chance to listen to a Webinar the other day. It was the 5 principles to use in weight loss. It helped explain how you could lose the weight and keep it off. It was very informative to me. One thing I'd never thought of before was how to arrange your plate. It said 1/2 your plate should be fruits and veggies while 1/4 should be protein and 1/4 carbs. I also learned that 90% of the people that lose weight quickly put it back on. I am definitely an example of that. It said what percentages of different things you should have in your diet and how many of the different food groups to eat during your day. I learned that your muscles learn the workout routines you do and to help with weight loss you should change your routine every 6-8 weeks. It also gave some more tips. I have struggled with my weight for a long time and am hoping to conquer that soon. I started working out last week and started my daily routines this week. I have also started to really watch what I eat. So far I haven't given into temptation and I hope that this will continue. I'd like to lose 40 lbs. by the first of June. I know that's a tall order, but I can do it.

Other than that, we are just doing the regular things. Brax has school, reading, and piano. We bought him two pairs of shoes for school this year and has already trashed both pair. We are going to try to get him some new ones this weekend. Branden has work and Scouts. I am going to meetings for Cubs and Primary. Brax and I went to the park with our neighbors on Monday (Martin Luther King Jr. Day) since he didn't have school. It was great to get out in the sun and hang out outside. We had a windy day, but the weather has been super nice and am looking forward to the heat staying, I'm crossing my fingers.

No comments: